As part of the advisory services in risk management, Pilgrim Security has highly-qualified and experienced personnel are available, with the capacity to adapt the expectations and corporate identity of each company.
These personnel are internally classified as follows:
- Security manager/consultants.
- Field security coordinators.
- Security coordinators.
- Field security supervisors.
- Security centre operators.
Our personnel have the support of the entire Pilgrim Security organisation, which has the capability to support client needs in implementing plans and procedures which are part of their physical security program (PSP):
SECURITY PROCEDURES MANUAL
- Corporate security policies.
- Security procedures.
- Rural security procedures.
- Emergency plans.
CRISIS MANAGEMENT SUPPORT
- Formation of the Crisis Committee.
- Training of the Crisis Committee.
- Preparation of crisis management manuals/ procedures.
SECURITY AWARENESS PROGRAMS
- National security situation.
- Defensive driving courses.